[DVDnav-discuss] [patch] Fix SIGSEGV in dvdnav_describe_title_chapters

Erik Hovland erik at hovland.org
Wed Apr 4 16:58:21 CEST 2012

On Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 7:55 AM, Sylvain HENRY <hsyl20 at gmail.com> wrote:
> No it won't. But I have no idea about whether this case could happen or not
> as I haven't read any specification nor tried to understand the rest of the
> code.
>
> Thus, checking that cellnr != 0 may be a better fix. I let people who know
> better decide ;-)

Please try the patch I sent in my original post so at least we know whether
it works or not. Would you mind trying to get the other person on that
launchpad bug to try it out as well? If we can get some people to
try the patch I might commit it sooner rather then later.

Thanks

Erik Hovland
erik at hovland.org
http://hovland.org/