[DVDnav-discuss] cross/mingw compilation (was assertion failure with certain DVD's)

Roger Pack rogerdpack2 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 23:18:39 CET 2011

>> in mingw I don't get the libtoolize messages:
>>
>> $ autoreconf
>> libtoolize: putting auxiliary files in `.'.
>> libtoolize: copying file `./ltmain.sh'
>> libtoolize: Consider adding `AC_CONFIG_MACRO_DIR([m4])' to configure.ac and

Oops I should have been more explicit.
In linux (despite the warnings), it works, and autoreconf create ./ltmain.sh
In msys, no ltmain.sh file is created, and when I then run autoreconf,
it says this error message:

configure.ac:101: required file `./ltmain.sh' not found

(though I did try your suggestions as well).  It might be an msys bug.
 Cross compiling works at least :)
-r