[DVDnav-discuss] dvdnav patches from handbrake project

Jean-Baptiste Kempf jb at videolan.org
Fri May 28 20:48:30 CEST 2010

On Fri, May 28, 2010 at 11:24:26AM -0700, John Stebbins wrote :
> On 05/28/2010 06:51 AM, Jean-Baptiste Kempf wrote:
> > On Fri, May 28, 2010 at 03:41:43PM +0200, Nico Sabbi wrote :
> >

> > Just as a side note, '/' is a valid DIR_SEP on Win32, not only '\\'
> >
> > * Hence, I believe the if( strlen( path_copy ) > TITLES_MAX ) { could be
> >   rewritten in a nice way, sharing more code between the different
> >   platforms.
> >
> Right.  We should be checking both in the case of win32.  I'm not sure
> how you would go about sharing more code since in the win32 case you
> really have to do the test twice with the two different separators.

Something like

if( strlen ( path_copy ) > TITLES_MAX ) {
#ifdef WIN32
#else
  ..
#endif
  path_copy[ end ] = '\0';
}
So that one can see clearly that the code is linked together.
Not really important I guess..

> > * GetDriveType, are you targetting A or W ?
> >
> A? W?  I don't understand the question.
Well, are you focusing on GetDriveTypeA or GetDriveTypeW ?
Or is the selection depending on -DUNICODE ok ?

Best Regards,

--
Jean-Baptiste Kempf
http://www.jbkempf.com/