[DVDnav-discuss] member dvdnav bug

Erik Hovland erik at hovland.org
Wed May 27 01:42:27 CEST 2009

> hello,i signed up but didnt know how to post bugs, anyway im a new
> user to vlc and they said my bug was with dvdnav so i posted the
> problem on a pastebin http://pastebin.com/m6ab0ee1f

I took a look at that pastebin and I don't recognize those dvdnav error
messages. Are you using the latest contrib set from vlc? I took a look at
contribs-0.9.9.tar.bz2 that was uploaded to
http://download.videolan.org/pub/testing/win32/ in March of this year.

It has a libdvdnav.a that is supposedly version 4.1.3 (the last release made
last year). I have no idea what vlc recommends for windows. But this would
probably be a good place to start.

As far as I know there is no bug tracker for libdvdnav. But this list should be
helpful enough.

Erik Hovland
erik at hovland.org
http://hovland.org/