[DVDnav-discuss] member dvdnav bug

Heath Sims sims39 at hotmail.com
Thu May 28 01:19:46 CEST 2009

I am running 'VLC 1.0.0-rc1'. Error is present in 0.9.9 also. And in 0.8.6i i also cannot play the dvd.
The DVD is any of the 6 disc of Invader Zim. They are NTSC 1.
If you know a way of reporting this or getting it known please do so. No one in the irc channel were helpful. The dvd box set is legit from stores and i can't play any of them on VLC. Works in hard dvd player.
Heath Sims