[DVDnav-discuss] libdvdcss integration

Ergzay ergzay at gmail.com
Sun Sep 28 10:55:33 CEST 2008

This is more of a  user question and I'm debating about whether to
direct this to mplayer-users or here, but I'll send it here and see
what kind of response I get.
I just got libdvdnav and libdvdread externals (from this SVN) going
with mplayer and I've found the very annoying side effect of libdvdcss
being not included. If you use external libdvdnav and libdvdread does
this break inclusion of the libdvdcss or is libdvdcss compiled in at
libdvdread and libdvdnav compile time? If so is the suggested course
of action to go intstall an external libdvdcss or could I also use the
internal libdvdcss from mplayer directly into libdvdnav/libdvdread.