[DVDnav-discuss] Removal of dvdread from dvdnav

Erik Hovland erik at hovland.org
Mon Jun 2 19:18:44 CEST 2008

On Mon, Jun 02, 2008 at 07:09:07PM +0200, Nico Sabbi wrote:
> As for $subject I plan to remove dvdread from dvdnav in the next few days.
> If you want to object do it ASAP

I personally don't object. It may be wise to tag a release of dvdnav to
just before you started your changes. And posting a suggested way to check
out dvdnav and dvdread so that they can be built without too much fuss
might be nice.

But otherwise, the separation seems to be largely painless for me.

Erik Hovland
mail: erik at hovland.org
web: http://hovland.org/
PGP/GPG public key available on request