[DVDnav-discuss] Release ?

Jean-Baptiste Kempf jb at videolan.org
Wed Oct 24 18:17:01 CEST 2007

On Wed, Oct 24, 2007, Nico Sabbi wrote :
> generally I don't see a real advantage in releases (at least as far as
> my projects are concered) but since dvdnav is needed by other
> software like vlc and xine I don't have anything to oppose, either,
> so anyone feel free to do it (Domink, can you? ) or I'll do it in the
> weekend
I don't really care too, but some people that want to build VLC and all
the libraries would prefer to have nice tarballs.. Moreover, in order to
keep quality tests clear, it is good to have nicely definited releases.
But I would love to have comments from other guys (Xine ? MPlayer ?)

Best Regards,

--
Jean-Baptiste Kempf
http://www.jbkempf.com/