[DVDnav-discuss] Release ?

Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski dominik at greysector.net
Wed Oct 24 11:35:37 CEST 2007

On Wednesday, 24 October 2007 at 09:46, Nico Sabbi wrote:
> Il Wednesday 24 October 2007 04:21:23 Jean-Baptiste Kempf ha scritto:
> > Hello nico and *,
> >
> > What about doing a formal release, a formal tarball?
> >
> > That would be great in order to use it for our software releases.
> >
> > Is it possible? Wanted?
> >
> > Best Regards,
>
> generally I don't see a real advantage in releases (at least as far as
> my projects are concered) but since dvdnav is needed by other
> software like vlc and xine I don't have anything to oppose, either,
> so anyone feel free to do it (Domink, can you? ) or I'll do it in the
> weekend

I'm extremely busy these days (and I'll be busy for the next couple of
months it seems), but before the release, could you update the embedded
libdvdread to be in sync with latest libdvdread from old upstream?

Then I could whip up an old-style autotools configure script to allow
separate building.

Regards,
R.

--