[BoW] website?

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Sun Oct 5 20:15:46 CEST 2008

On Sun, 5 Oct 2008 20:13:58 +0200
Attila Kinali <attila at kinali.ch> wrote:

> On Sun, 05 Oct 2008 11:10:25 -0700
> Mike Melanson <mike at multimedia.cx> wrote:
>
> > Attila Kinali wrote:
> > > Moin People,
> > >
> > > Would someone here care to create a small website about
> > > BoW, about what we do and why, with links to the mailinglist
> > > and svn repo?
> >
> > Would bow.multimedia.cx suffice?
>
> I think bow.mplayerhq.hu would be better, easier to manage for us ;-)

Addendum:

The question was aiming at a html file that we could simply
put online on natsukijust to cover the base for the moment.
Doesn't need to be anything fancy for now. Just something
we can point at if someone wants to know what we are talking
about.

			Attila Kinali

--
The true CS students do not need to know how to program.
They learn how to abstract the process of programming to