[BoW] website?

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Sun Oct 5 20:13:58 CEST 2008

On Sun, 05 Oct 2008 11:10:25 -0700
Mike Melanson <mike at multimedia.cx> wrote:

> Attila Kinali wrote:
> > Moin People,
> >
> > Would someone here care to create a small website about
> > BoW, about what we do and why, with links to the mailinglist
> > and svn repo?
>
> Would bow.multimedia.cx suffice?

I think bow.mplayerhq.hu would be better, easier to manage for us ;-)

> BTW, what would you say BoW is about?

I'm currently writing that. In short, it's basically a project
to write a book to teach people about video coding. Not only
the bare minimum of the basics, but a good foundation so they
can do real work on codecs, (de)muxers etc pp

				Attila Kinali

--
The true CS students do not need to know how to program.
They learn how to abstract the process of programming to