[MPlayer-users] Compilation error on 64 bit machine

Joan Moreau jom at grosjo.net
Sun Jan 29 01:19:28 CET 2012

Well, even without "--enable-win32dll", a svn update, a new
configure + make clean + make, I get to the same "pusha" error....

How
to solve this ?

Thanks in advance

Joan

at 09:12:43 +0000, Carl Eugen Hoyos wrote next:

>> Why? (Seriously: I
don't know many real-world samples that need it.)

> If you don't mind
me stepping in: I have some video files with audio
> track encoded with
voxware codec, these are unplayable in 64-bit mplayer
> because voxware
is available only as 32-bit dll.

> Of course, having old 32-bit
mplayer binary which I never care to update
> covers such issues, there
is probably nothing modern that requires win32