[MPlayer-users] Compilation error on 64 bit machine

Sun Jan 29 01:09:02 CET 2012

Hi Carl Eugen Hoyos!

 On 2012.01.28 at 09:12:43 +0000, Carl Eugen Hoyos wrote next:

> Why?
> (Seriously: I don't know many real-world samples that need it.)

If you don't mind me stepping in: I have some video files with audio
track encoded with voxware codec, these are unplayable in 64-bit mplayer
because voxware is available only as 32-bit dll.

Of course, having old 32-bit mplayer binary which I never care to update
covers such issues, there is probably nothing modern that requires win32
dlls..

--

Vladimir