[rtmpdump] git.ffmpeg.org repository rtmpdump source

Alexander Strasser eclipse7 at gmx.net
Mon Jun 8 19:45:17 CEST 2015

On 2015-06-05 17:29 +0100, genuine jon wrote:
> has anyone else noticed that checking out the latest source from the
> git.ffmpeg.org repository produces the following response?
>
> [user at f20vm tmp]$ git clone git://git.ffmpeg.org/rtmpdump
>
> Cloning into 'rtmpdump'...

  Also see my other mail on this list. We are in the process
of moving services to a new server. I think your problem was
an oversight regarding public access via git:// protocol.
It should be fixed since yesterday.

  Please report if you are still experiencing problems.

Sorry for the inconvenience,
  Alexander