[rtmpdump] librtmp extend timestamp can't accept by FMS3.5/red5/crtmpserver ?

VGAIC畅通-邱工 gongfen at vgaic.com
Mon Oct 21 09:32:46 CEST 2013

Dear Sir,

I use librtmp to send rtmp packet to rtmp server(FMS3.5/red5/crtmpserver). The librtmp version is git from server(Mon Sep 23 22:45:29 2013 +0300).
After I use librtmp to send 4.5 hours(time stampe is large 0xffffff), then rtmp server will send "Netstream.unpublish.success". And I see the server log and found that librtmp's packet is can't accept.

My app is rtmp live stream and the timestamp is from 0 40 80... to 0xffffff and forerver, but then I can only use 4.5 hours and again to connect the server.
And I use this config to send h264 frame to the server:
        vpacket.m_hasAbsTimestamp = TRUE;
        vpacket.m_packetType = RTMP_PACKET_TYPE_VIDEO;
        vpacket.m_nChannel = 0x03;
        vpacket.m_headerType = RTMP_PACKET_SIZE_LARGE;
        vpacket.m_nTimeStamp = nTimeStamp;
        vpacket.m_nInfoField2 = rtmp->m_stream_id;
        vpacket.m_nBodySize = i + size;

So, there is anyone to help me about this problem? Thanks.

-
Gongfen Qiu