[rtmpdump] librtmp - MP4

Milan Kovac milan.kovac9 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 11:00:11 CEST 2013

Hello,

Thank you for the "mp4:" related info.

RTMP actually seems to support f4v which is related to MP4. Also, some
server/player providers mention RTMP supports MP4 (example :
http://www.longtailvideo.com/support/jw-player/28854/using-rtmp-streaming/)
. I'm not an expert, trying to find info here and there, but it's not clear
at all on the web what is supported exactly by RTMP.

Does libRTMP support f4v ?

Thank you,

Milan