[rtmpdump] Request to issue a Versioned Update to librtmp

Vijay Khurana vijay.khurana at gmail.com
Sat Oct 27 17:35:04 CEST 2012

Thanks for responding and the ask on clarification.  I am not 100% sure but
I believe this is the most recent version that has been referenced by the
XBMC team, so if this is Steven's repo, then it looks like yes to the
second of the two options you presented.
https://github.com/svnpenn/rtmpdump
Is this doable?

Vijay