[rtmpdump] Escape encoding

NhJm nhjm449 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 20 07:35:46 CEST 2012

The \xx escaping only works for librtmp URL parameters (ex. 'rtmp://
freeview.fms.visionip.tv/live/tvnetwork-hellenictv-sigma-hsslive-25f-4x3-SDhtcUrl=rtmp://
freeview.fms.visionip.tv/live/tvnetwork-hellenictv-sigma-hsslive-25f-4x3-SDh\0D\0Aplaypath=tvnetwork-hellenictv-sigma-hsslive-25f-4x3-SDh\0D\0A
live=1')

However, rtmpdump *will* properly urldecode (ie. %xx) the playpath (but not
the app!):

rtmpdump -r "rtmp://
freeview.fms.visionip.tv/live/tvnetwork-hellenictv-sigma-hsslive-25f-4x3-SDh%0D%0A"
--live -o foo.flv