[rtmpdump] List moderation

Nick Chadwick chadnickbok at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 08:16:45 CET 2012

There are a few people using this library commercially, such as myself. I'd be happy to do some moderation of the list if you need help, and I'm not a troublemaker.

I agree that the protocol wasn't necessary, but as its become part of the commercial landscape, I'm keen to make sure this alternative is maintained.

Sent from my iPhone