[rtmpdump] Core dump in rtmpsrv

Juan Castro jcastro at instant.com.br
Tue May 8 23:57:00 CEST 2012

I'm completely ignorant in RTMP, but I've been thrust into a
RTMP-related project here at work. Hence, I got RTMPDump and started
playing with it. rtmpsrv doesn't have any documentation or help, so I
assumed it just produced a stream that would be playable by somebody.

Heh, it's always the dumb newbie who pushes the wrong button straight
away, isn't it? Hey, at least I'm not your boss! (That's usually who
triggers such bugs.)

Juan