[rtmpdump] Problem with last commit 7340f

Nelson Perez bilthon at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 21:52:34 CEST 2012

Hi there, I think there must be something wrong with that last commit,
since a couple of url's that I was perfectly able to use before now return
error.

To give you an example, here is what I get when I try to connect to the url
given by Sandy Herman a few threads ago:

nelsonrp at bilthon:~/rtmpdump$ ./rtmpdump -r rtmp://
cp132684.live.edgefcs.net/live/DEgr_vbr_450 at 50116 --live -o seila.flv
RTMPDump v2.4
(c) 2010 Andrej Stepanchuk, Howard Chu, The Flvstreamer Team; license: GPL
Connecting ...
INFO: Connected...
ERROR: Closing connection: NetStream.Play.StreamNotFound

With the previous version of rtmpdump that I have installed in my system
(I'm not sure which version is that, sorry) and also with a recently
downloaded version (2.3) from a tar file it works without problems.

Nelson