[rtmpdump] bad reloc address 0x0 in section `.data'

Joshua Finch joshf87 at live.com
Mon Mar 19 22:07:09 CET 2012

On 3/19/2012 14:08, Steven Penny wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 12:57 PM, Joshua Finch wrote:
>> I was using rtmp 2.4/latest git and polarssl 1.1.1. I already fixed the
>> havege_rand/havege_random, added -lpolarssl to librtmp.pc, tried  and so
>> on.. I went back to regular mingw.org for now
> I just told you 4 times that it is working with MinGW-w64 rubenvb
>
> If you dont want help then dont ask for it

"It works for me" isn't a form of help. Maybe something like: 'maybe
this is set wrong, check this or that', or 'you need this'.  You
mentioned the havege_rand/havege_random. That was already fixed. librtmp
already knew to link with polarssl and not openssl or gnutls. The
mingw.org one found it effortlessly. For whatever reason, out of 34
libs, this one has trouble being found by MPlayer in rubenvb's toolchain.

Maybe my MSYS isn't set up properly. Pray tell what would a proper fstab
be for his toolchain and any paths that need to be set? That would be
more helpful.