[rtmpdump] GitHub

NhJm nhjm449 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 03:36:41 CET 2012

On 2/28/12, compn <tempn at twmi.rr.com> wrote:
> btw am i the only one getting [[DYNAMIC]] in the swfurl sniff in
> rtmpsrv? then it sends that to rtmpdump and rtmpdump swfvfy chokes
> because "http://blah.com[[DYNAMIC]]/1" is obviously 404.

Yeah, looks like the Flash player is adding that junk to the swfUrl
(while not actually using it in its own HTTP requests). Web servers
often ignore this extra information, but blah.com's servers don't.

Examples of other swfUrls with DYNAMIC/IMPORT:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=1026183&postcount=159

We should probably be removing "/[[DYNAMIC]]/integer" from the end of
the swfUrl (during hashing only) as many times as we can, and
replacing "protocol://hostname/[[IMPORT]]" with "protocol://" at the
beginning of the URL. Or at least do it if the initial HTTP request
fails.

-NhJm