[rtmpdump] rtmp pause with problem in librtmp

LXH xiaohui.li at fulansoft.com
Tue Dec 11 03:54:16 CET 2012

Hi all,

My mediaplayer use librtmp playback the rtmp stream, but when I send pause command to server (wowza stream server), audio no output and video
stutter about 30 seconds later. However jwplayer pause is ok. I found jwplayer send pause command indicate command string "pauseraw" but librtmp send the command string "pause". I think it is the reason jwplayer pause is ok but librtmp pause is failed. Who can tell me what can I do can make the rtmp pause work. Thanks!