[rtmpdump] GitHub situation

Steven Penny svnpenn at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 00:18:16 CEST 2012

GitHub situation

Forgive if this is off topic. For those who dont know me, I maintain the
official Windows builds for RtmpDump. I also host the RtmpDump mirror on GitHub,
svnpenn/rtmpdump. I am also a senior member on the stream-recorder forum, with
hundreds of posts logged.

Xeebo <xeebosoft at ukr.net> has filed DMCA notice and the GitHub repo is now down
for 10 days. I made a thread on stream-recorder about this situation. My account
on stream-recorder was banned and my thread removed, with no explanation by PM
or email.

I would like my build pulled from the RtmpDump site, it is clear that my
contributions are no longer appreciated.
http://rtmpdump.mplayerhq.hu/download/rtmpdump-v2.4-35-ge0056c5-master.7z