[rtmpdump] rtmpsuck duplicate filename patch

Andy Goth andrew.m.goth at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 23:44:54 CEST 2012

On 4/1/2012 4:13 PM, compn wrote:
> On Sun, 01 Apr 2012 15:44:38 -0500, Andy Goth wrote:
>> What part is nonportable?  Is it the readdir() stuff?  I do have access
>> to a MinGW environment on Windows; I could try implementing an
>> alternative, if MinGW is your Win32 target.
>
> yes, mingw is the win32 target.

My patch does compile on MinGW, at least on my system.  dirent.h and
sys/types.h exist and provide the DIR typedef and the *dir() function
prototypes.  Sadly, I don't have OpenSSL so I can't test the stream I
was using the other day, and I don't know of any non-encrypted ones.
So, what's the portability issue?  Are the *dir() functions known to be
broken, perhaps?

--
Andy Goth | <andrew.m.goth/at/gmail/dot/com>