[rtmpdump] Puzzled !

Ralph Spitzner rasp at spitzner.org
Fri Sep 23 10:11:43 CEST 2011

Michael wrote:
> Thank you for helping me!
> Too bad my linux skills are quite bad ...
> at the moment it's either "RTMPDUMP -various options -resume -o
> outputfile" or "RTMPDUMP -various options"
> not sure how to "combine" these as the player-application seems just
> listening at STDIN

well, then tell rtmpdump to resume on 'somefile' and 'tee' it to
another. 'man' is your friend, you'd have to spend some time reading,
of course.

['somefile' will have everything including the last timestamp,
depending on your filesystem you'll have to see that it doesn't
grow above 2G]

Get it ?

	-rasp

--