[rtmpdump] Resume???

Michael tiemichael at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 03:34:05 CEST 2011

Hmm,
so with a non-live video watched via stdout there is no resume ...
that's bad.
What's happening in that case? the video simply stops ???
Wouldn't it be nice to be able to resume in this case as well?
Could be accomplished by e.g. allowing output to a tmp-file (to read the
last valid timestamp) and parallel output to stdout, or find another way
to get the last timestamp