[rtmpdump] Having some issues downloading a stream using rtmpdump

Menachem menachem.shapiro at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 20:08:47 CEST 2011

B"H
On Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 12:36 AM, <pnixte at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 9/19/11, Menachem <menachem.shapiro at gmail.com> wrote:
> >> From my experience, a cutoff at 60 sec has something to do with the swf
> >> file.
> >>

> > So it's a server side issue?
>

> No. It means that something went wrong client-side with the SWF
> verification.
>
> So what does this part of the debug log mean?
----
DEBUG2: RTMP_ReadPacket: fd=5
DEBUG2:   0000:  02 00 00 00 00 00 06 04  00 00 00 00
DEBUG2:   0000:  00 1f 00 00 00 01
DEBUG: HandleCtrl, received ctrl. type: 31, len: 6
DEBUG: HandleCtrl, Stream BufferEmpty 1
DEBUG2: RTMP_ReadPacket: fd=5
DEBUG: RTMPSockBuf_Fill, recv returned -1. GetSockError(): 11 (Resource
temporarily unavailable)
ERROR: RTMP_ReadPacket, failed to read RTMP packet header
307.405 kB / 68.20 sec (5.3%)
DEBUG: RTMP_Read returned: 0
Download may be incomplete (downloaded about 5.30%), try resuming
DEBUG: Closing connection
----