[rtmpdump] Librtmp connection problem

Kirill Zorin cyril.zorin at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 05:24:12 CEST 2011

If this had been a problem with librtmp, it would have been reported long ago. Most likely something is off with DNS lookups on your windows install. Try to ping the host or something, and make sure you can connect to it at all, never mind librtmp. In other words dig around, considering it's highly unlikely that this is a problem with librtmp.