[rtmpdump] [Bug submit] Segmentation Fault

Adam Malcontenti-Wilson adman.com at gmail.com
Sat Oct 8 09:15:07 CEST 2011

Are you sure /usr/lib/librtmp.so.0 is from the same version as the
rtmpdump you compiled?
I found that building with shared library didn't work because I've got
rtmpdump v2.3 on my system PATH, but when I compiled it as static it
appeared to get as far as NetConnection.Connect.Rejected:
AccessManager.Reject

On Sat, Oct 8, 2011 at 5:32 AM, Thibault Taillandier
<thibault at taillandier.name> wrote:

> Le 07/10/2011 03:12, compn a écrit :
>>
>> On Thu, 06 Oct 2011 22:34:39 +0200, Thibault Taillandier wrote:
>>>
>>> Segmentation fault
>>
>> please run it under gdb and create a backtrace so we can find out where
>> its crashing.
>> [...]
>
> Hi,
>
> Thank you for this quick answer.
>
> Here is the result of the debugging commands :
>
> http://www.wilkins.fr/rtmpdump/crash1.log
>
> I'm available if more info is needed.
>
> Regards,
>
> --