[rtmpdump] Akamai authentication support

Steve Strong steve at srstrong.com
Sat Jul 23 23:54:56 CEST 2011

That would be more efficient, but technically they aren't mine - I've access to them through a customer project that I'm working on.  USing them for some testing won't be an issue but handing them to a third party probably would be :)

More than happy to help out though, bug me in about 4 weeks when I'm back from my holidays and I'll runs some tests.

Cheers,

Steve