[rtmpdump] Command to compile Windows build?

Steven Penny svnpenn at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 18:22:57 CEST 2011

On Sat, Jul 23, 2011 at 5:07 AM, Howard Chu wrote:
> Adam Malcontenti-Wilson wrote:
>> how are the dependencies compiled/placed?
>
> Why is it that Windows users never read the README file?

You failed to answer this question. I will agree the RTMPdump readme
is actually pretty good, for compiling RTMPdump. Sadly the PolarSSL
documentation is nonexistant in the RTMPdump README, and quite poor
even from the actual website.

Also its attitude like that, that keeps your project in the basement.