[rtmpdump] RTMPSRV / RTMPSUCK - Listen on specific port

E-Blokos infos at e-blokos.com
Wed Dec 14 03:20:41 CET 2011

Hi Howard,

As computer researcher I'm on this emailist since 3 years now (even if I
don't use rtmpdump, heh :P)
 and is amazed of your knowledge and the quality of your project.
As you know the hardest thing when you start an open source project is
to teach to people who will use or modify it of how to contribute sanely and
honestly to it
to make the community of contributor grow for the benefice of everybody, and
you first.
Since end of 90/s I saw some very exciting project that changed internet,
even if the common of the mortals doesn't know who did it.
So my question is why not inform all the emailist that contribution (money
or patches)
is available on your website ? does fffmpeg don't do it already ?
sorry for my ignorance but I'd like to understand your position

Franck