[rtmpdump] RTMPSRV / RTMPSUCK - Listen on specific port

Howard Chu hyc at highlandsun.com
Wed Dec 14 03:19:50 CET 2011

Steven Penny wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 13, 2011 at 7:57 PM, Howard Chu wrote:
>> The patch is trivial. It would take 30 seconds to write and commit it. My
>> point again is that such a feature is against the purpose of this project.
>> If you want to patch your own private builds of the code, that is your
>> right.
>
> My point was more towards sharing of the code. There are some good
> commits (ie KSV) flying "under the radar". I am tempted to fork the
> project myself just so that there is a collective repository of this
> unofficial commits.

As far as I recall, the couple good commits that KSV posted here got merged.
Whatever else he's maintaining hasn't been posted here. Obviously forking is a
last resort, and should be avoided in general. Poke him to post the other
patches if you want to see them merged, I've already prodded him a couple
times and been ignored. I've got better things to do with my time than chase
down someone who doesn't want to be a team player.