[rtmpdump] RTMPSRV / RTMPSUCK - Listen on specific port

NokNok Developer developer at noknok.net
Wed Dec 14 02:51:26 CET 2011

On 12/13/2011 8:43 PM, Steven Penny wrote:
> On Sat, Dec 10, 2011 at 9:02 PM, compn wrote:
>> would you be opposed if someone else committed a patch? i dont want to
>> fight about it, if you dont want it i'll not make a big deal.
> The correct thing to do would be for NokNok to fork the project on
> GitHub, then link to or submit a patch on this mailing list.
>  From that point Howard has the choice to accept the patch, and users
> have the choice to download it as well.
> The current situation does nothing for noone.

Personally I dont mind do whatever is wanted, I had just asked, so I
could throw a few bucks to the devs, kind of a thank you gesture as
well.  Definitely did not want to create a stir.  And definitely did
want to make sure it was available to anyone and everyone.

At this point, I'm a C# guy, so I will need to see how to do what is
needed in those to main subs (couple of lines), and then I will fork and
offer the change, as well as make a patch file on the git.  So if anyone
is interested in doing the change for me, its pretty simple, i can
forward you what would be the c# lines (LOL) sorry, and throw a few
bucks at it, or try to get something done myself within the next week
and put it up on git.

Thanks for everyone's input.