[rtmpdump] patch: gcc -Wshadow

Peter Miller pmiller at opensource.org.au
Sat Apr 9 03:55:23 CEST 2011

On Fri, 2011-04-08 at 18:11 -0700, Howard Chu wrote:
> Which developers are reading the code doesn't really matter. The only ones who
> matter are the ones writing it.

I'm trying to write bug fixes, but in order to do that I have to read
the existing code.  Making the code easier to read makes it easier for
people to contribute to your open source project.

> Careful programmers don't do global replace on text without reading the result.

Could you please take a moment to give more specific feedback?  So that
I can improve the quality of my patches, and thus make less work for you
next time.

--
Regards
Peter Miller <pmiller at opensource.org.au>

PGP public key ID: 1024D/D0EDB64D
fingerprint = AD0A C5DF C426 4F03 5D53  2BDB 18D8 A4E2 D0ED B64D
See http://www.keyserver.net or any PGP keyserver for public key.

"Experience is the comb life gives you after you are bald."