[rtmpdump] Snow Leopard "unknown option: -soname"

Albert Veli albert.veli at gmail.com
Sun Oct 10 20:48:11 CEST 2010

Hi!

I get a compilation error for rtmpdump on Snow Leopard with macports:

 ld: unknown option: -soname

I tried bisecting and found out that this error occurs in revisions
512 to current (551). Revision 511 compiles. And it works to take the
Makefiles from revision 511 and all other files from head on trunk. I
attached the diffs in the two Makefiles that seem to cause the error.
I hope someone with mad Makefile skillz can find out what the problem
is :)

Best regards,

Albert