[rtmpdump] corrupt dumped file

Soroush Hassani soroush124 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 6 21:52:21 CEST 2010

Any help please?

________________________________
From: Soroush Hassani <soroush124 at yahoo.com>
To: rtmpdump at mplayerhq.hu
Sent: Tue, October 5, 2010 6:12:59 AM
Subject: [rtmpdump] corrupt dumped file

Hi,
I am trying to dump test one minute duration of a live stream to a file:
rtmpdump -r "rtmp://URL" --live --flv "c:\output_file.mp4"  --stop 60

RTMPDump v2.3
(c) 2010 Andrej Stepanchuk, Howard Chu, The Flvstreamer Team; license: GPL
Connecting ...
WARNING: HandShake: client signature does not match!
INFO: Connected...
Starting Live Stream
For duration: 60.000  sec
INFO: Metadata:
INFO:   width                 360.00
INFO:   height                288.00
INFO:   framerate             25.00
INFO:   videocodecid          7.00
INFO:   videodatarate         128.00
INFO:   audiodatarate         96.00
1759.932 kB / 58.99 sec
Download complete

The file get created but I can not open, transcode or edit it using various
tools: flvtool2, SUPER(which use FFMPEG), classic windows media player ... etc,
just VLC could open it. no difference when I save the file as '.flv'.

Any idea what is the problem?

Thanks