[rtmpdump] RTMPDUMP: Access violation on a stream

rtmpdump at pepak.net rtmpdump at pepak.net
Wed Mar 24 16:31:00 CET 2010

Hi!

Hope you don't mind me posting a bug report.

I am using the Windows version of RTMPDUMP and have just found a
stream which starts to download but after 128 KB (two "Download"
packets) crashes with access violation in msvcrt.dll. My debug log
says it happened in memcpy, but no more details than that. It happens
with the latest binary release (2.2b) as well as with the current SVN
source (compiled with MINGW). The relevant command on which you can
test it:

rtmpdump -r "rtmp://flash.nova.nacevi.cz:80/vod" -y
  "nova/2010/03/2010-03-23_Ulice-1007-dil-D611027" -o test.flv

Thanks,

Pepak