[rtmpdump] [ AccessManager.Reject ] : missing '//' at beginning of generic scheme-specific part

Adam Malcontenti-Wilson adman.com at gmail.com
Sat Mar 13 12:07:21 CET 2010

Hi,
Sorry for annoying the development team with specific "I can't download
this" problems, but I found a weird error while trying to download videos
from a certain site which prevents any of them being downloaded. I'm sure
that I have the correct url, playpath and most other parameters as modifying
them produces the standard netstream.failed Failed to play.

Running the command in debug mode (-z) produces the output at
http://stuff.adammw.homeip.net/rtmpdump-debug-001.log

 <http://stuff.adammw.homeip.net/rtmpdump-debug-001.log>I was wondering if
anyone had come across this error, " missing '//' at beginning of generic
scheme-specific part" and knew how to fix it - or at least what the heck it
means.

Thanks for your great work on improving rtmpdump,
--
Adam Malcontenti-Wilson