[rtmpdump] Launchpad PPA

Howard Chu hyc at highlandsun.com
Mon Jul 5 22:29:43 CEST 2010

Cory Fields wrote:
> We (XBMC) are working on the best way for packaging librtmp, and
> ideally we could just have our users install from the PPA [1], though
> it seems to be unmaintained. Also, I see that it is packaged for
> Maverick [2], though this does little to help most current users.
>
> Are there plans to get this going again and begin hosting updated
> packages? If not, the alternative would be to host them ourselves,
> though that's obviously not optimal.
>
> [1]: https://launchpad.net/rtmpdump
> [2]: https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/maverick/+package/rtmpdump
>
> Cory

I don't know what to tell you. As you can see, I already tried to post some
notes on that launchpad project but they went unanswered.

At least the Debian package is available.

https://launchpad.net/debian/sid/+source/rtmpdump

Might contact Jeremy Visser about publishing a more recent build.

https://launchpad.net/~jeremy-visser/+archive/python-iview

Or hunterk

https://launchpad.net/~hunter-kaller/+archive/ppa/+build/1717934

Or this one