[rtmpdump] rtmpsuck file?

Howard Chu hyc at highlandsun.com
Tue Jan 5 03:29:42 CET 2010

Howard Chu wrote:
> Dan Schmidt wrote:
>> I was able to get the required mp4 path information from rtmpsrv and I
>> was able to download the program.  I am curious why rtmpsuck did not work?
>
> No idea. Can you try again with the 2.1b source that was just released today?

Never mind, I see you were already using 2.1b in your last post.

It failed on first try here, and then reloading the browser page, it succeeded
on the next try. That's just the way it goes sometimes. I'm thinking that part
of the problem is that passing the data thru the proxy imposes an additional
delay that the client doesn't like. But it's just a theory, I haven't found
any way to test it yet. (Nor does it make a lot of sense, since the client
also needs to cope with slow network links...)