[rtmpdump] windows rtmpsuck (was Re: rtmpsuck Segmentation Fault)

compn tempn at twmi.rr.com
Tue Feb 16 14:01:27 CET 2010

On Sun, 14 Feb 2010 11:10:24 -0200, alexandre souza wrote:
>Hi friends,
>
>I am trying to use rtmpsuck-21c,  however I don´t know how to configure the
>windows xp to redirect the traffic to rtmpsuck.
>
>Some steps I have understand as, for example, first I go to Begin > execute
>> %SystemRoot%\system32\drivers\etc\hosts > open in notepad > then I
>find: 127.0.0.1       localhost.
>
>But I don´t know what change I have to do. what I have to do next? How I
>configure it?

i couldnt figure out an easy way to do it in windows. i tried a lot
of different software. most will only redirect incoming ports, not
capture and resend outgoing ports.

search terms i tried:
redirect tcp ports port redirection capture socket forwarding packet
proxy ndis tunnel filter gate outgoing connections relay usb bridge

there might be some ndis drivers that can do it, but i was unable to
locate any useful ones.

-compn