[rtmpdump] RTMP_Write fails will cause RTMP_Close enterring dead loop and stack overflow (rtmpdump v2.3 )

lingyc888 lingyc888 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 11 09:41:23 CET 2010

Hi all,

If RTMP_Write fails,  RTMP_Close will be called, but RTMP_Close will send unpublish and delete stream message before closing socket and setting socket closed flag , it will fail and call RTMP_Close once again,  and this dead loop will cause stack overflow.

I'm working for streaming h264 video to FMS server, could anybody tell me the detail data buffer format of RTMP_Write?

How to use RTMP_Write to send OnMetaData message to server?

and then how to send video data through RTMP_Write?  how to send pps and sps of H264 stream? only send one time before first I frame or must be sent before each I frame?

thanks a lots.

2010-12-11

lingyc888