[rtmpdump] Connecting to non Video/audio streaming FMS server?

laurensius Kosasih laurenmpe at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 13:06:35 CEST 2010

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

I've sniffed the connection using wireshark and compare the rtmpdump/librtmp
with flourineFx .net component for rtmp protocol connection.

On rtmpdump the captured packet are
  -Handshake Part 2
  -Handshake Part 3
  -Audio Data (with malformed packet rtmpt )

But if on flourinefx and c# the captured packet are
  -Handshake Part 2
  -Handshake Part 3
  -Invoke

How to change the  packet from audio data to invoke?
I've looked at the SendConnectPacket on rtmp.c line 1433, and the packet
type is 0x14 with /* Invoke */ comment on it.

I'm connecting to FMS version 3.5.2.1. Any hint/help on where to start
looking to connect to a FMS data server?

Any help would be very helpful Thanks

Best Regards

Lauren