[rtmpdump] Link OpenSSL statically for Win32

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Mon Apr 19 08:08:43 CEST 2010

On Sun, 2010-04-18 at 20:55 -0700, Howard Chu wrote:
> I can't make license changes unilaterally; there are other authors involved,
> and it takes a bit of effort to contact them all.

Note that librtmp itself isn't a problem; that's under LGPL so it _is_
actually compatible with OpenSSL. It's only the programs which have a
problematic licence. Relicensing just _those_ would be sufficient, and
may be slightly easier than relicensing the whole of librtmp.

But using gnutls is probably a better fix.

--
dwmw2