[rtmpdump] r434 - trunk/librtmp/rtmp_sys.h

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Sun Apr 18 22:11:39 CEST 2010

On Sun, 2010-04-18 at 12:52 -0700, Howard Chu wrote:
> Then something is weird with your cross-compile environment, it builds fine
> for me with MinGW/MSYS.

Perhaps it's using a version of libgcrypt which doesn't include
ws2tcpip.h for itself? I don't know why gcrypt.h does that -- if I
remove it, it still builds fine (this was before I included the file
from rtmp_sys.h, of course).

I'm just using the mingw32 packages which are part of the Fedora 12
distribution.

After manually adding -lgpg-error -lintl -liconv to the link command
line, I now have a statically linked rtmpdump.exe which I _can_ legally
distribute. I haven't actually tested it yet though -- that would
require booting Windows :)

http://david.woodhou.se/rtmpdump.exe

--
dwmw2