[rtmpdump] PowerPC Build?

Yansky . thegooddale at gmail.com
Sat Apr 17 03:58:28 CEST 2010

I seem to be having some problems with the compile. I'm using
rtmpdump-2.2b and using these paramaters for make: make posix
XCFLAGS="-arch ppc"
I'm building it on an intel-based mac as I don't have access to a
powerpc at the moment.

Here is the full make log:
Yanskopoliss-Mac-mini:rtmpdump-2.2b yansky$ make posix XCFLAGS="-arch ppc"
gcc -Wall -arch ppc  -DRTMPDUMP_VERSION=\"v2.2b\" -O2   -c -o
rtmpdump.o rtmpdump.c
gcc -Wall -arch ppc  -DRTMPDUMP_VERSION="v2.2b" -O2   -c -o rtmp.o rtmp.c
In file included from rtmp.c:123:
handshake.h: In function ‘SHandShake’:
handshake.h:743: warning: comparison is always false due to limited
range of data type
gcc -Wall -arch ppc  -DRTMPDUMP_VERSION="v2.2b" -O2   -c -o log.o log.c
gcc -Wall -arch ppc  -DRTMPDUMP_VERSION="v2.2b" -O2   -c -o amf.o amf.c
In file included from amf.c:31:
bytes.h:73:2: warning: #warning "Float word order not defined,
assuming the same as byte order!"
gcc -Wall -arch ppc  -DRTMPDUMP_VERSION="v2.2b" -O2   -c -o hashswf.o hashswf.c
gcc -Wall -arch ppc  -DRTMPDUMP_VERSION="v2.2b" -O2   -c -o parseurl.o
parseurl.c
ar rs librtmp.a rtmp.o log.o amf.o hashswf.o parseurl.o
ar: creating archive librtmp.a
gcc -Wall  rtmpdump.o librtmp/librtmp.a  -o rtmpdump -lssl -lcrypto -lz
ld: warning: in rtmpdump.o, file is not of required architecture
ld: warning: in librtmp/librtmp.a, file is not of required architecture
Undefined symbols:
  "_main", referenced from:
      start in crt1.10.6.o
ld: symbol(s) not found