[rtmpdump] r12 - handshake.cpp rtmp.cpp rtmp.h rtmpdump.cpp

Howard Chu hyc at highlandsun.com
Fri Oct 30 20:23:16 CET 2009

hyc wrote:
> Author: hyc
> Date: Fri Oct 30 20:12:27 2009
> New Revision: 12
>
> Log:
> Partial merge from RTMPDump-YLE: fix buffer overruns, fix client reporting interval, attempt auto-resume
>
> Modified:
>    handshake.cpp
>    rtmp.cpp
>    rtmp.h
>    rtmpdump.cpp

Downloads from hulu still hang for me, despite the setting of the BufferTime.
Typically I receive a ping type 31 when the stream stops. The reconnect code
used here doesn't work either, I get a ping type 32, then a 1, then a 31 and
then it hangs again. Anyone have any idea what these type 31 and 32 messages
are, and what response (if any) should be sent?
  -- hyc